- Get off at “Regéc, autóbusz-forduló” (scarce bus service).
- Get off at “Háromhuta, (Középhuta) templom”.
- Take the forest train (Pálházi Erdei Vasút) from Pálháza and get off at “Rostalló”.
- From Regéc, follow the Blue (K) markers. At a clearing change to Blue ▲ (K▲) spur trail to reach the lookout in 10 minutes (Total distance: 6.9 km, elevation gain: 376 m).
- Alternatively, make a shortcut along the Green (Z) Trail to save around 30 minutes. As you reach a pine forest with rocks at the bottom head steeply uphill. The trail leaves the forest and arrives at a junction. The trail bends left but continue straight ahead along the forest road with a fence on the right. In a few minutes the trail runs between fences bordering clear-cuts on both sides. At the corner of the fence you will reach the Blue (K) Trail and soon the spur trail (Total distance: 6.1 km, elevation change: 316 m).
- From Középhuta, follow the Yellow (S) markers until Mlaka-rét, turn left onto the Blue (K) Trail. After a lengthy hike Blue ▲ (K▲) spur trail branches off at a clearing to the right and leads to Nagy Péter-mennykő (Total distance: 6.8 km, elevation gain: 456 m).
- From Rostalló, follow the Yellow (S) markers until Mlaka-rét, turn right onto the Blue (K) Trail. After a lengthy hike Blue ▲ (K▲) spur trail branches off at a clearing to the right and leads to Nagy Péter-mennykő (Total distance: 6.9 km, elevation gain: 454 m).
- Free parking in the main street of Regéc, or leave the village and at the end of a short ascent turn right onto the dirt track and park your car. The Green (Z) Trail runs along the paved road.
- Free parking at the entry sign to Középhuta along the forest.
- Free parking near Rostalló at Kőkapu hotel or at the forest train station in the woods.
34U 528721 5363007
Nagy Péter-mennykő (lookout point)
- 5 Routes nearby
- 5 Routes nearby