- Accessible by bus or train. Get off at “Sárvár, Batthyány utca” or “Sárvár, kórház”.
- Accessible from the railway station by bus (two stops). On foot, follow Blue+ (K+) markers. Head east along Selyemgyár Street and take the first right to Hunyadi János Street. Take the third left to Dózsa György Street and at the end turn right onto Deák Ferenc Street that joins Várkerület Street (Castle Ring). Turn left and in a few meters you will reach the entrance to the arboretum on the left (1.3 kms).
- Head east from bus stop “Batthyányi utca” along Batthyány Street. Cross Kossuth Street and go along Várkerület Street. Pass the parking lot of the castle and as the road curves right you will find the entrance to the arboretum the opposite side (30 Várkerület Street) (450 m).
- From the bus stop in front of the hospital head northwest along Rákóczi Ferenc Street that joins Várkerület Street. Entrance to the arboretum is on the right (500 m).
- Park the car either in the parking lot at Nádasdy Castle or the Lidl store nearby. Parking is free all around the town with a time limit of 1 hour.
33T 646687 5235108