- Get off at bus stop “Borzavár, posta” to get the closest to Szépalmapuszta.
- Get off at bus stop ”Porva, Fűrésztelep”.
- Get off at bus stop “Bakonybél, felső buszmegálló”.
- Head west from Borzavár along the Blue (K) Trail (Total distance: 3.1 km, elevation gain: 78 m).
- Head south in Porva along the Yellow (S) marker. It merges with the Blue (K) Trail and they lead to Szépalmapuszta (Total distance: 4 km, elevation gain: 128 m).
- In Bakonybél head towards the center of the village following the Green (Z) markers. Turn right where the road bends left to enter the woods. Continue to Száraz-Gerence Valley and stay on the paved road following the Yellow (S) markers to Szépalmapuszta (Total distance: 7.3 km, elevation gain: 220 m).
- In Borzavár, park your car near the Mayor's Office.
- In Porva, park your car at the end of Bakonyérköz Street that branches off the main street or along the main street.
- In Bakonybél, park your car at the begining of the forestry road (with the trail markers) that branches off Jókai street where it bends left towards the center.
33T 711282 5240968