- Bus service from Keszthely and Sümeg to Zalaszántó.
- Bus stop “Zalaszántó, Hidegkúti major” is the closest to the hill, however, some buses run along alternative routes.
- Otherwise get off at “Zalaszántó, Ádám utca” (the village center).
- From bus stop “Zalaszántó, Hidegkúti major” head east along the Blue (K) Trail. Past 1.6 kms spur trail Blue L (KL) branches off and switchbacks 500 meters to the ruins. (total distance: 2.1 kms, elevation gain: 179 m)
- From the center of the village, that is bus stop “Zalaszántó, Ádám utca” head north and take the first right onto Blue+ (K+) trail (Vadász Street). The trail soon leaves the village and leads through a grove for 3.8 kms to join the Blue (K) Trail. Head left and past 1.6 kms continue along Blue L (KL) at the junction to the castle ruins (total distance: 6 km, elevation gain: 220 m).
- Park your car at “Hidegkúti major” and follow the picturesque dirt track to the castle through groves of old oaks and beeches.
- Park your car in Vadász Street, Zalaszántó to set off along Blue + (K+) trail.
33T 672097 5197215