Tour de Gyöngyös Multi-Day Road Cycling Race in the Mátra Mountains for intermediate and advanced riders who are targeting a hilly or mountainous event.
This weekend lets you climb our iconic mountain and pass some of the most spectacular views along the way. This 2‑day event is perfect for a weekend away with your family and a great way to explore the countryside and Hungary's highest peak at 1014m (3,327 feet). Riders can choose either the 18-km-long Saturday ride or the 75-km-long Sunday ride, or both. The absolute winner of Tour de Gyöngyös "Complex" (18km+75km) is awarded the Trophy.
Tips and hintshttps://www.tourdegyongyos.hu/
Basic Equipment for Road Cycling
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Cycling shoes
- Padded shorts and jersey
- Water bottle and cage
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.