Close your eyes and visualize green pastures, bucolic wooden huts, the white rock of the Dolomites that stands out in the blue sky in front of you... this is the panorama that awaits you along one of the most beautiful walks in the valley.
You will pass through the pastures of Canvere, where the old barns preserve the heritage of a peasant society active in those meadows until a few decades ago.
Rest stopsMalga Bocche
THE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
Getting thereFrom Predazzo take the road to Passo Rolle. After the village of Bellamonte turn left, direction lifts of Castelir.
ParkingThere are lots of parking possibility at the lift departure.
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentWe recommend to do this walk with all-terrain stroller.
- 2 Waypoints
- 2 Waypoints