1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose an excursion appropiate for your real ability and training level
3) Choose the fitting equimpent
4) Check the weather forecast
5) Hiking alone is risky
6) Give details about your itinerary and about the approximate hour of your return
7) Do not hesitate to entrust you to an expert
8) Pay attention to the indication and signals you will find along your journey
9) Do not hesitate to retrace your steps
10) Ask for help and call the number 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintsTourist Board Dolomiti Paganella
Getting thereMotorway exit Trento nord, then direction Val di Non and Altopiano della Paganella. At the exit of the long tunnel, near the village of Mezzolombardo, we turn right on the SP 64, direction Fai della Paganella - Andalo - Molveno. Arriving in Molveno, at the round about, we find the lifts going to the Pradel Plateau.
ParkingParking places at the departure of the cableway Molveno - Pradel or in the area (firemen)
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentTrekking shoes, rucksack with water, snacks and rain jacket.
- 2 Waypoints
- 2 Waypoints