4 Peaks Alta Badia is the new Alta Badia experience for the expert mountaineer looking for new challenges.
The goal is to conquer the four Dolomites summits Sas dla Crusc/Santa Croce (2.907 m), Piza dales Diesc/Cima Dieci (3.026 m), Lavarela (3.055 m) and Conturines (3.064 m). Anyone who conquers all four summits in one day will be entitled "Alta Badia Mountaineer" and will have his place in the 4 Peaks Alta Badia Hall of Fame. Those who manage to conquer the four summits over several days, still a great result, will belong to the "Alta Badia Finisher".
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A13 and the A22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as S. Lorenzo/St. Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona - Bolzano: take the A22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 km (via Brunico) - 100 km
- Connection train station - Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sii.bz.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich - 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo - 180 km / 200 km
- Verona - 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 km / 400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.altoadigebus.com - www.cortinaexpress.it