Follow the Blue (K) marker all along the trip.
- From the terminus of Gyermekvasút head across Hűvösvölgyi Street and hike along Glück Frigyes path to Határnyereg,
- At Határnyereg turn right towards Árpád lookout,
- From Árpád lookout head across Szépvölgyi Street and hike towards Fenyőgyöngye restaurant,
- From Fenyőgyöngye hike towards Guckler Lookout tower on Hármashatár-hegy (stamper on the peak).
- From Guckler lookout tower hike across the northern slope of Hármashatár-hegy to Virágos-nyereg (stamper).
- At Virágos-nyereg Blue (K) and Yellow (S) markers merge and share the same path for some way and Green (Z) trail joins in the saddle of Csúcs-hegy. Follow the Blue (K) markers to Rozália téglagyár (Rozália brickyard, stamper).
Hűvösvölgy - Árpád-kilátó
Cross Hűvösvölgyi Street and the bridge over Ördög-árok on the other side of the parking lot to leave Hűvösvölgy and the terminus of Children’s Railway behind. Descend into the valley and continue along Glück Frigyes path. Past a slight ascent you will reach a small plateau and the edge of the forest at the gliding airfield of Hármashatár-hegy.
Hike along the flat airfield just barely inside the woods to reach the Royal Hunting Forest Monument commemorating the Hunting forest of King Matthias.
In Határ-nyereg beware of multiple trails converging. Follow the Blue (K) markers along Glück Frigyes path to reach Látó-hegy. On the hillside of Alsó-Kecske-hegy the trail passes a dolomite rock called Oroszlán-szikla resembling a sitting lion. It was affected my human impact twice. Once when it was somewhat carved to enhance similarity to a lion and next its head was blown off for military reasons in or after WW2. Hike uphill to reach Árpád lookout built on the initiative of hotel owner, urban policy maker and patron Frigyes Glück in 1929 offering a north-to-south view over Budapest.
Árpád lookout - Hármashatár-hegy
The trail descends on the northeastern slope of the hill into Szépvölgy where you can take a break for traditional Hungarian meals at the legendary Fenyőgyöngye Restaurant founded in 1935. Otherwise follow the Blue (K) markers into the woods and hike uphill to Hármashatár-hegy.
Past the last 200 meters of steep ascent the trail arrives at the top near Udvarház Restaurant. Take a walk around the plateau to have views to various directions, although, Guckler Károly lookout tower boasts a 360 degree view over the area.
Hármashatár-hegy - Rozália téglagyár
The trail steeply descends on the northern slope of the hill and arrives at the former gliding hangars, which function as bars and restaurants today (Zöldbázis). You may stay overnight at the hikers’ lodge there that used to be a pilot hostel and opened with its current function in 2016.
The trail turns off the gravel road and enters the woods to descend winding towards Virágos-nyereg (stamper on a utility pole on a clearing before Virágos-nyereg). Hike around Csúcs-hegy (444 m) to the north along Guckler Károly path to reach the paved Rozália sor and Rozália téglagyár (brickyard, stamper).