- Get off at bus stop “Gyenesdiás, községháza”.
- Get off at train station “Alsógyenes”.
- From bus stop “Gyenesdiás, községháza” head northeast and follow the Blue (K) and Yellow + (S+) markers (behind the Mayor’s Office, Hunyadi Street) until you reach the woods. Blue ▲(K▲) branches off to the lookout tower and descends to Nagy-mező from the peak (Total distance: 1.6 km, elevation gain: 90 m).
- From Alsógyenes train station follow the Blue + (K+) markers along Balaton Street. It soon bends right and following the Blue (K) markers leads to a roundabout. Take the first exit. Past 100 meters where the street forks head left (Hunyadi János Street). Following a short hike the trail enters the woods. At a junction follow the Blue ▲(K▲) spur trail to the lookout tower.
- Park your car at the car park of Nagy-mező picnic spot. Cross the meadow to the west a follow the Blue ▲(K▲) spur trail to the tower.
- Parking is free of charge at the shady car park of Nagy-mező picnic spot at the bottom of the hill.
33T 674919 5183668