- The shortest way to the castle starts from bus stop “Rezi, autóbusz-forduló”.
- Optionally, you may get off at “Zalaszántó, iskola”, too (coaches from Sümeg and Keszthely).
- From Rezi set off northeast along the Blue (K) Trail (Petőfi Street). The trail bends north soon reaching the edge of the forest and turns northeast again. As soon as you reach a parking lot take Blue L (KL) trail to reach the castle. Total distance: 4 km, elevation gain: 160 m.
- Just past Rezi an educational trail starts off to the castle with a similar length described above. It branches off to the right from the Blue (K) Trail at the edge of the forest.
- From bus stop “Zalaszántó, iskola“ head south along the Blue (K) Trail. Change to Blue L (KL) at the parking lot. Total distance: 4.3 km, elevation gain: 260 m.
- Take Blue L (KL) from the parking lot below the castle. Total distance: 1 km, elevation gain: 70 m.
- The castle hill is accessible along a paved road with signs from the village center. Road quality gets poorer in the forest. You may proceed from the lower parking lot to the upper one if weather and road conditions allow. The castle is 20 minutes’ walk from the parking lot.
33T 670818 5192678